ALL CLEANED AREAS
- Floor surfaces vacuumed, swept and/or mopped (as far as can be reached without moving furniture)
- Horizontal surfaces dusted
- Baseboards dusted
- Mirrors and glass fixtures dusted and polished
- Ceiling fans and light fixtures dusted
- Window interiors polished
- Blinds and windowsills dusted
- Pictures dusted
- Light Switches hand wiped
- Knickknacks dusted
- Doorknobs and surrounding area cleaned
- Vents dusted
- Stairs vacuumed
LIVING ROOMS and BEDROOMS
- TVs dusted and polished
- Pillows, throw blankets and decor items staged
- Beds made (please place clean set on bed). We are happy to rotate linens through the washer and dryer while we clean but only for the time it takes to clean the home. We do not wait on laundry but will update you on where it stands when the clean is complete.
- Shower and sink washed
- Toilet washed and sanitized
- Garbage can emptied, waste taken to exterior cans and re-lined
- Dishes cleaned and put away
- Counters and kitchen sink washed
- Appliance exteriors wiped: Refrigerator (including top), stove (including hood), oven, dishwasher, toaster (including crumb tray), other appliances left out
- Refrigerator interior cleaned: condiments left unless otherwise instructed.
- Microwave inside and out
- Table and chairs wiped
- Garbage can emptied, waste taken to exterior cans
- Cabinet exteriors and kickboards spot wiped
*Client is responsible for restocking paper and cleaning supplies. We will place out for guests. Client is responsibile for any laundry not completed by guest and/or technician while cleaning.
**Clean Slate Maids is a great resource for folks managing short term vacaction rentals. We often have availability for your propsed dates. That is the way we serve these types of clients. The client proposes dates they need cleaning service, if our recurring schedule allows for us to cover those dates, we accept the date.